All intellectual and industrial property rights of this website are the property of Hostel Grup, S.L. The user may view and use them for their personal, private use exclusively. All commercial use, distribution, modification, alteration or disassembly is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorized by Hostel Grup, S.L. Use of this website implies full acceptance by the user of all the rules herein established. The user shall be held responsible for any breaching that may take place or any damages incurred through their use of the website, assuming any type of responsibility that may arise from their action.
Hostel Grup, S.L.,
- Shall not be held liable for the user's misuse of the contents of this website, nor for any fraudulent use or breaches against current effective regulation.
- Shall not be held liable for any information not contained in these web pages, and therefore not directly produced by and under the supervision of Hostel Grup, S.L., and not published under its name. Hostel Grup, S.L. shall not be held responsible for the information and other content included in third-party websites accessed from its portal through links or hyperlinks.
- Se reserva la facultad de efectuar, en cualquier momento y sin necesidad de previo aviso, modificaciones y actualizaciones de la información contenida en su web, de la configuración y presentación de ésta y de las condiciones de acceso, así como la facultad de eliminarlos y de limitar o impedir su acceso, de forma temporal o definitiva.
- Reserves the right to modify or delete at any moment and with no prior warning the contents, services and information hosted in this web site.
- Reserves the right to store the IP addresses of users that access the site for the purpose of creating access and website resource use statistics.
- Cannot guarantee the absence of computer viruses or any other component or harmful condition in our websites or the web servers that make them available. Hostel Grup, S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind incurred from the use of these web pages.
When use of a password or username is required to access a service contained in this website, the user is bound to ensure its secrecy and to make careful use of it. In case of loss or careless use of the password, the user shall be held responsible for the use that third parties may make of it.
The information shown on our website is displayed for information purposes, and shall in no event be understood as a sales proposition. Any budget, offer, or sales proposition intended for clients, providers or third parties shall always be issued by Hostel Grup, S.L. in a tailored manner, indicating all tax data for both the issuer and the recipient, as well as a description of the items and services offered, their price, delivery conditions, use or assembly instructions, and time limit for the offer or request. The items, models, or services presented on our web page may not match those offered at every instance, and as such must be understood to be purely intended for illustration purposes.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, dated July 11, concerning Information Society Services and E-Commerce, the company's relevant data is displayed as follows:
Corporate name: Hostel Grup, S.L.
C/ Valencia, 261, entlo. 2ª – 08007 Barcelona
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org